Pluspunkt Berlin – Gay Help Information in Berlin Kreuzberg
Pluspunkt Berlin offers counselling and information on all questions relating to the challenges people infected with HIV and/or hepatitis face in their lives. In so doing, the goal is to provide support and find solutions that meet the particular needs of each individual. If you wish, they can include your partner or relatives. Other support services can also be involved when necessary. If you wish to discuss your situation with other people living with HIV, share your experiences or learn from other peoples experiences, one of the German-speaking groups might be appropriate for you.
The Services of Pluspunkt:
- Pension, social security, basic financial security, rental subsidy
- Individual or relationship counselling, crisis management
- Counselling via telephone or e-mail
- Workshops and Focus groups
- Special counsel ling topics: Therapy Info, pension advice
More information about Pluspunkt and the offer you can find on the website.
S1 S1 S2 S25 Anhalter Bahnhof 250 m
U6 Kochstr./Checkpoint Charlie 420 m
U1 U3 U7 Möckernbrücke 630 m